I am very tired today quite literally from sucking hose. Siphoning gas is a horrible process that tastes terrible, is surprisingly exhausting, and has left me with little to no interest in writing tonight. However, I feel guilty for not writing anything at all, so I wrote this. Thus Mr. Journal, I give you:
10 things I miss the most right now
(in no particular order)
I miss meat. Like, a legitimately well grilled steak, or a pork chop. I haven’t had fresh meat since… I don’t know when. And you know what? I miss bread too. I need to figure out how to bake bread.
2. I miss sports. I used to love watching basketball, football, and baseball on tv. I miss that a lot. I miss competition! Being alone fucking sucks.
3. I miss my bed. We had a great frigging bed at home. I have half a mind to go get the damn thing and get it up here. The student bed I’m using is new, but it’s shitty for my back.
4. I miss my friends. A lot. I miss joking around, and getting picked on, and picking on them.. man. I hope they’re all okay.
5. I miss Cassie. Oddly enough though, I do not miss sex. I’m so tired all the time I wouldn’t even have the energy to get my dick wet even if I wanted to.
6. I miss internet pornography. (reasons withheld to preserve the illusion that I am a decent human being)
7. I miss Chinese food. General’s chicken, lo mein, spring rolls, crab rangoons. Jesus I would straight up fist a horde of zombies for some decent Chinese takeout.
8. I miss shopping. I really miss going out for the day on a weekend with Cassie and just going to the stores we liked to see if a new movie was out, or a new cd, or if we needed a new shirt, or a comic book or something. I miss getting out.
9. I miss being able to wear shorts and pants without a belt. I don’t go anywhere anymore without a sword, and my Sig on a belt. I miss sweatpants and gym shorts. I know that may sound stupid, but at any moment in time, I need to be able to get up, and get the fuck out. Dress appropriately.
10. I miss the kids here at the school. They were always a source of endless entertainment. So young and naïve, but still open to the world. As we get older we seem to forget about all the wonder the world holds.
Well…. What wonder the world used to have.